AON3D is looking for a full-time, Montreal-based IT Administrator to join our rapidly growing team.
Our ideal candidate is an individual who loves tackling problems heads-on. Enjoys coming up with creative solutions to solve operational issues. Is constantly updating his knowledge of hardware and software trends and advancements. Is meticulous in his work and is an effective communicator.
To be successful in this role you will be expected to be a strategic thinker with excellent organizational, time management, and decision-making skills. The ideal candidate is flexible, able to multi-task, and can adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
If you are energized by this challenge, ready to roll up your sleeves and a pleasure to work with, we want to hear from you
· Manage Windows environment with Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Intune, Autopilot, PowerShell, and Office 365 (Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint, etc.).
· Manage hosted services like Okta, Atlassian (Jira/Confluence), Slack, Adobe, GitHub, and others.
· Configuration and deployment of new hosted services.
· Device provisioning and image deployment (Windows 10 with autopilot).
· Provision user accounts, perform password resets, and manage group memberships.
· Ensure efficient day to day operations of all systems and infrastructure by managing incidents, and service requests in a timely manner.
· Provide high-quality support to our users.
· Configure, operate, maintain, and monitor networking, server, and storage equipment of various brands.
· Make sure that IT systems and infrastructure conform to the documented standards and are deployed using established processes.
· Document IT processes, infrastructure architecture, and up to date equipment inventory.
· Secure IT systems and Network by following best practices.
· A College/bachelor’s degree in computer science, system administration engineering or equivalent experience.
· 3+ years of direct work experience with IT Systems.
· 1+ years of experience building, troubleshooting, and deploying hosted services in an enterprise environment.
· Solid expertise in Azure Active Directory, Office 365, PowerShell, and Mobile Device Management (Microsoft Intune or other).
· Solid general knowledge of server, network, and security architecture and best practices.
· Experience with PowerShell, scripting, and automation for servers and desktops or with web services/APIs.
· Ability to learn quickly, demonstrating the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to work outside of standard office hours to facilitate upgrades and deployments
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
· Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines and work in an environment in transition.
· Proactive with a desire to improve the status quo.
· Ability to work under pressure and in critical situations while keeping calm.
· Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
· Must have good balance of soft (relationship-building) skills and strong analytical capabilities.
· Bilingual (French/English)
· Knowledge of 3D printing and additive manufacturing.
· Relevant industry certifications
What to expect after you submit your application:
We do our best to review and action all applications within 5 business days of receipt. Although we’d love to be able to speak with everyone that applies, due to the volume of applicants we receive and time constraints, only those selected to move forward will receive a follow-up.
AON3D is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, colour, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us.