Developing strategies along with Sales Director North America to increase high quality business through Travel Agents networks.
● Respond to and follow up new agent enquiries and forward to EXO offices with advice.
● Liaise and coordinate with EXO teams to ensure that agents are dealt with promptly, professionally and receive the best possible services.
● Turn incomplete leads or prospecting agents into cohesive inquiries, assist agents in using EXO resources and agents in the pre-inquiry stages
● Identifying and contacting new potential agents
● Making sales calls to introduce EXO’s services to prospective clients and visiting current partners
● Initiate and distribute B2B newsletters, press releases and updates on tourism developments in EXO destinations for travel partners.
● Creating effective sales and marketing support materials including, but not limited to, sales presentations, sample programs, trade show panels and corporate presentations.
● Participate in major travel trade shows around North America to represent EXO, as assigned.
● Work with the EXO product team to make sure LUXE SOPs are delivering the same level of service across destinations.
● Initiate programs to encourage staff across the group to improve business, carry out market research and competitor analysis.
● Monitor agents’ performances and bookings.
● Maintain and help develop the company’s CRM, record meetings with agents
● Virtuoso Travel Week every August
● 2-4 additional Travel Agent trade shows or sales calls (USA and Canada)
● Graduate/ Post Graduate
● Minimum 5 years of experience in travel
● Travel experience and knowledge in EXO Destinations is a strong plus ● Understanding of the market trends & comprehensive travel industry knowledge ● Understanding of Travel Agent networks in the USA and Canada ● Understanding customer needs and high customer service standards.
● Strong organizational and prioritization skills
● Excellent interpersonal and good public speaking skills.
● Leader with a positive and dynamic personality, able to adapt to different cultures.