●Assign tour guides for your assigned region based on tour and client requirements. Take
note of any special request before assignment. Prepare all programs and documents needed and share with guides to take care of
● Carefully check that all programs planned are confirmed and ensure the reservations made
match the programs.
● Pre-check services to make sure all services are reserved before client's arrival.
● Brief tour guides so they know and clearly understand the tour requirements and what their duty is
● Execute and control the tour bookings after handed over from Inbound and Sales Department
and reserve services for tours including transportation, guides, restaurants, ticketing and
other tour-related services to ensure the tours run smoothly.
● Communicate with tour guides to follow up the progress of the tours and resolve problems
that may occur during tours and notify department managers as soon as possible.
● Handle and reply to any comments or complaints after discussing with the manager (if any).
● Quickly inform the Department Manager of big problems so that suitable
solutions can be found
● Communicate with sales and reservation, provide advice if needed and assist sales or
reservation staff on any question about products.
● Assist with changes to travel arrangements and booking where required.
● Use EXO’s standard operating procedures for execution.
● Assist accounting department with regard to payment matters.
● Manage department activities when the department manager is absent.
● Assist department manager in managing good operations of the department, ensuring a
good working atmosphere.
● Stay informed about all tourism-related issues in the destination.
● Bachelor’s degree or higher in tourism or related field
● 3-5 years’ experience in operations management at a Travel or Event company
● Good command of written and spoken Arabic and English; other foreign languages a plus
● Hands-on experience with the ability to work as part of a team
● Excellent communication skills; able to create and develop good communications with
suppliers, tour guides and the team
● High degree of customer-orientation
● Strong organisational skills, ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks
● High standard of personal conduct and presentation
● Good computer skills (MS Office and travel software)
Please send CV to [email protected] including cover letter.