Expand Your Group Practice with Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy
About Journey Clinical:
We are facing a mental health crisis with 100M+ people suffering from depression and anxiety in the US, and legacy treatments don’t always work. Our mission is to expand access to safe, clinically-effective, transformative Psychedelic-Assisted Psychotherapies, starting with Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP).
Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP) is the supervised use of ketamine as an adjunct to psychotherapy. Robust clinical evidence supports the efficacy of KAP for “a wide variety of psychiatric diagnoses and human difficulties, significantly diminishing depression, anxiety and PTSD” (Dore et al, 2019). A growing number of therapy practices around the country are seeking access to Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP) for their clients ; but do not have a relationship with KAP-trained prescribers, or the tools they need to effectively implement KAP into their practice. Journey Clinical has developed a turnkey platform that enables licensed psychotherapists to deliver KAP safely, effectively, and more affordably to their patients. Whether you are brand new to KAP, or a seasoned psychedelic therapist, Journey Clinical's membership gives you everything you need to expand your practice with this transformative therapy.
If you are a group practice with licensed mental health professionals interested in staying independent and growing your practice with this powerful new modality, we invite you to join through our Group Practice Membership.
Journey Clinical Group Membership Includes:
- Comprehensive KAP education powered by Fluence
- On demand access to a KAP-trained, in-house medical team
- Patient eligibility, ketamine prescriptions and outcome monitoring)
- New patient referrals to grow your KAP practice
- Peer learning groups, psychedelic therapy workshops & community programming
- Robust library of KAP resources, including patient education, marketing support + materials, informed consents, etc
- Concierge service and support for each of your clinicians
- Psychotherapy Group Practice with 3+ clinicians Licensed to practice in 1 or several states (Preferred NY, NJ, MA or CA but not limited to these)
If you feel discouraged by the job description because your skills don’t exactly match please apply anyway. We likely missed something and are open to expanding our understanding of the role. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.