Journey Clinical is on a mission to transform the growing mental health crisis by accelerating the adoption of frontier treatments that lead to lasting improvements in clinical outcomes. We have built a turnkey healthtech platform to safely and effectively expand access to a powerful modality known as Psychedelic-Assisted Psychotherapy, starting with Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP). In our patient-centered collaborative care model, licensed psychotherapists in the network take on the psychotherapy, while Journey Clinical's in-house medical team takes on patient eligibility, treatment plan and outcome monitoring. Our platform gives psychotherapists passionate about PAP the infrastructure and support required to become empowered KAP providers, while enabling higher standards of patient care and enhanced clinical outcomes.
We are building an open-minded and inclusive workplace where you will have the opportunity to grow and collaborate with a diverse team of high performing individuals. Our team combines extensive experience in business and healthcare. We are mission driven and strive to make the workplace stimulating, ethical, rewarding, and fun. Together, we will be working at the cutting edge of a groundbreaking field that is reshaping mental health and we will make a direct impact on people’s lives.
We are in an exciting period of our growth and are looking for a Prescriber Support Operations team member who will help us ensure the medical team is well-staffed, trained, and supported. This role will also serve as the internal first level of support for medical protocol questions.
Here's what you’ll do day to day:
- Manage the medical team forecasting, and add or adjust team members' schedules accordingly
- Assist in the screening of new medical team members
- Execute the onboarding and training checklist end-to-end for the medical team
- Act as the primary point of contact throughout the entirety of the onboarding and training process for the medical team, collaborating with the Head of Clinical Operations, Medical Director, and Lead Clinician as needed
- Manage onboarding of key systems for new medical team members (e.g., Google Workspace, Journey Clinical Portal, Squarespace, iPrescribe eRX)
- Manage medical team member licensing, based on state and state regulatory requirements
- Document and distribute notes from medical team meetings
- Maintain, update, and develop training content, for onboarding and ongoing education as needed (e.g., updates to medical protocols, monthly medical team newsletter)
- Serve as the first level escalation for clinical protocol questions/concerns from the medical team, support team(s), and patients
- Serve as the first level escalation for patient adverse events and internal vigilance events
- Work with the Head of Clinical Operations and Head of Engineering to communicate medical team requests
- Provide ongoing support and feedback to medical staff (e.g., prescription issues, chart audits, monitoring of incomplete notes)
- 3+ years of experience in nursing (nursing school and/or direct patient care) or as a medical assistant
- 1-3 years of experience in an early-stage startup environment
- Tech savvy and strong in operations/practice administration
- People-first mindset with a desire to help our medical team and patients reach their goals
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Great listening and relationship-building skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills where you can craft compelling and concise messages to explain concepts and provide feedback in a positive-active manner
- Demonstrated ability to work with key systems (Google Workspace, Squarespace, Zoom, etc.) and comfortability with troubleshooting potential system issues
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with internal teams where you thrive in collaborative environments and enjoy problem-solving
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, iterate, pivot, and move fast with flexibility and adaptability; is not afraid of change but embraces it as an opportunity for innovation and personal growth
- Data-driven approach to success using KPIs and analytics to measure goals
What we offer:-
Competitive hourly pay
- Flexible working hours
- Growth opportunities and a high level of freedom
- We aim to set our team members up for success and offer a clear path for career advancement and personal growth
- Work with a team of industry-leading experts, who are highly collaborative, disciplined, and who have fun working together
- The opportunity to change the way we approach mental health by advancing the mainstream adoption of psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy and making a positive impact on the lives of 100M+ people who are suffering from depression and anxiety in the US today!
We recognize healthcare is a universal concern and tackling the mental health crisis will require team members with different strengths from all walks of life. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.
If you feel discouraged by the job description because your skills don’t exactly match please apply anyway. We likely missed something and are open to expanding our understanding of the role.